TECHNICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE
We require an energetic ambitious candidate with end-user sales experience.
A Sales background in Construction or Engineering is a must and full product training will be provided.
- Build client base from scratch in Construction Sector
- Sell products to the Construction Sector
- Call on Main Contractors to follow up on sales leads
- Manage your quotations and sales leads within the CRM system
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Greet customers in the showroom
- Full clean driving licence will be required
- Motivated and ability to work on own initiative
- 1-2 years end-user (Construction and/or relevant B2B) sales experience
- A dynamic work ethic and a professional approach
- A positive, winning mentality, enthusiasm, optimism, and confidence
- We will offer you a competitive salary dependent on your experience
- Potential earnings are only limited by performance.
If you thrive in a challenging and competitive business environment and wish to further develop your sales career while being well rewarded for your success then send us your current CV firstname.lastname@example.org