Certified Class II – high security doors made to measure. Equipped with durable multi-point lock.
Door frame and leaf plating manufactured by cold bending method. The Door structure reinforced with U-shaped bars filled with concrete, preventing cutting with a burner and the space between the profiles filled with mineral wool and additional steel inserts. The standard frame includes 20 mm high threshold.
Prehung on four ø30 mm welded hinges equipped with ball bearings.
The hinge side reinforced with three anti-forcing bolts.
Acoustic performance and air permeability improved by bespoke EPDM seal.
Doors DC3.1/DS3 can be used indoors, open inwards or outwards in two forms: one-sided access key with concrete filling or two-sided access key with fire-resistant MDF filling.
The door may be glazed with bulletproof glass (class BR5 to BR7) in different shapes and distributions (optional).
- resistance to burglary – Class II in accordance with EN 1143-1: 2006
- sound insulation – Rw = 40dB according to EN ISO 717-1: 1999
- corrosion resistance – category C3 according to EN ISO 12944-2: 2001
- resistance to wind load – Class 5C according to EN 12210: 2011
- waterproof – Class 3A according to EN 12208: 2001
- thermal transmittance – 2.1Uv (W/m2xK) according to EN ISO 10077-1: 2007
- air permeability – Class 4 according to EN 12207: 2001
- mechanical strength – class 4 according to EN 1192: 2001
- multi-point central lock, class 7
- choice of 3 mm thick U-profile or L-profile frame with EPDM seal
- 2 mm thick leaf steel sheet plating
- leaf thickness of 60 mm + 40 mm panel lock with EPDM seal on all four sides
- filling: additional steel sheet and mineral wool density 60 kg/m3
- 4 ball bearing hinges
- 3 anti-forcing bolts (hinge side)
- multi-point central lock, security grade 7
- additional lock of high security class A
- leaf weight – 105 kg/m2