Certified FB6/RC5 – bullet resistant doors made to measure. Equipped with durable multi-point lock.
Door frame and leaf plating manufactured by cold bending method. The Door structure reinforced with U-bars, and the space between the profiles is protected by a bulletproof element (energy absorbing shell) and filled with mineral wool. The standard frame includes 20 mm high threshold.
Prehung on four ø30 mm welded hinges equipped with ball bearings.
The hinge side reinforced with three anti-forcing bolts.
Acoustic performance and air permeability improved by bespoke EPDM seal.
DC3.1/BP6 doors can be manufactured as external or internal, open inwards or outwards based on the requirements.
DC3.1/BP6 door may be glazed with bulletproof glass of class BR6 to BR7, in different shapes and distributions.
Download: Data Sheets
- bullet resistance – FB6 class according to EN 1522: 2000
- resistance to burglary – Class 5 according to EN 1627: 2006
- resistance to burglary – Class C according to PN-90/B-92270
- resistance to wind load – Class 5C according to EN 12210: 2001
- corrosion resistance – category C3 according to EN ISO 12944-2: 2001
- waterproof – Class 3A according to EN 12208: 2001
- sound insulation – Rw = 40 dB according to EN ISO 717-1: 1999
- thermal transmittance – 2.2 Uv (W/m2×K) according to EN ISO10077-1: 2007
- air permeability – Class 4 according to EN 12207: 2001
- operating forces – Class 3 according to EN 12217: 2005
- mechanical strength – class 4 according to EN 1192: 2001
- choice of 3 mm thick U-profile or L-profile frame with EPDM seal, filled with concrete after installation
- multi-point central lock, security grade 7
- 2 mm thick leaf steel sheet plating
- leaf with a thickness of 60mm, EPDM gasket on all four edges
- filling: bulletproof element and mineral wool density 60kg/m3
- 4 ball bearing hinges
- 3 anti-forcing bolts (hinge side)
- additional lock (optional)
- leaf weight – 95kg/m2