Offshore fire doors DC 3.1 A60 OR are designed for the shipbuilding industry. They meet fire resistance requirements and very high durability parameters for use in difficult conditions. Fire resistance of the door has been tested by the Ship Technology Center in Gdańsk and the quality system is confirmed and supervised by the Lloyds Register. A60 fire doors are spray painted with a C5 300μm spray coating.
Vision panel option available.
- door leaf made of 2 mm sheet
- filled with 35 mm mineral wool
- filled with 7 mm plasterboards
- 3 ball-bearing hinges made of stainless steel
- euro cylinder (optional)
- single-point lock
- panic bar
- door closer
- vision panel A60 glass (optional)
- fire seal
- silicone gasket
- corrosion resistance – category C5
- door weight – 90kg