Aluminium system profiles without the thermal insulation. Mainly used for the interior of buildings: boxes, partition walls, display cases, sliding doors (manually or automatically operated), double and single acting doors. The structural depth is 40mm.
The PE40 system allows use of a variety of fillings: glass, aluminium panels, “sandwich” fillings, panel boards and PVC. The regular doors can be assembled in the PE40 system.
EN AW-6060 according to PN-EN 573-3 T66 according to PN-EN 515 Al Mg Si 0,5 F22 according to DIN 1725 T1, DIN 17615 T1.
EPDM synthetic rubber according to DIN 7863 and standard according to DIN ISO 3302-1, E2.
Renowned companies only: Fapim, Savio, Iseo, Cisa, Hautau, Geze, KFV, etc.
Single or packet window panels with any kind of glass or opaque panels in the width of 1-23mm.
- close connection to other Ponzio systems (mutual corners, beadings, toolset and majority of hardware)
- many possibilities of accomplishing door leaves: with wide beam or profiles cut at an angle of 45 degrees, with or without threshold
- bending or twisted profiles
- the usage of Euro groove allows to assemble a variety of accessories
Powder coating with polyester on chromate undercoat according to the Qualicoat standards, any RAL colour of choice; anodised in colours: natural aluminium, olive, champagne, gold, brown – according to Qualanoad standards, lacquered for colour imitating wood.
Technical approval of Building Engineering Institute AT-15-8114/2015 “Internal doors and products set for the use partition walling of PE40 Ponzio system”.
||€1,000 - €3,000
||€1,000 - €15,000
||12/18 months (paid monthly )
||24 months (paid monthly)
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Provide proof of PPS number & address
- Be an Irish citizen or permanent resident of Ireland
- Earn a minimum taxable income of €1,000 per month
- Have a current credit/debit card and a photo ID
- Have a good credit history