A three-chamber system designed with a profile groove in accordance to the euro standard. Used in windows and balcony doors made of PVC.
The structural depth of the frame is 52mm and 60mm for the leaves. The system allows using a wide range of hardware and aids construction. The three-chamber profile provides the system with greater stiffness. As a result, the construction may be of a larger size. Thanks to the modernization of the sealing elements, there is no need for a drip. This enhances the appearance of the construction.
EN AW-6060 according to PN-EN 573-3 T66 according to PN-EN 515 Al Mg Si 0,5 F22 according to DIN 1725 T1, DIN 17615 T1.
EPDM synthetic rubber according to DIN 7863 and standard according to DIN ISO 3302-1, E2.
Renowned companies only: Sobinco, Savio, Winkhaus, etc.
Single or packet window panels with any kind of glass or opaque panels of width: 10-43mm.
Frame heat transfer (U-value) is 2,1 – 2,5 W/m2K.
- close connection to other Ponzio systems
- many ways of accomplishing corner connections
- two grooves: euro, PVC groove
- bending profiles
- facing sashes and frame profiles (on outside)
Powder coating with polyester according to the Qualicoat standards, any RAL colour of choice; anodised in colours: natural aluminium, olive, champagne, gold, brown – according to Qualanoad standards, lacquered for colour imitating wood.
Initial type tests according to PN-EN 14351-1.
||€1,000 - €3,000
||€1,000 - €15,000
||12/18 months (paid monthly )
||24 months (paid monthly)
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Provide proof of PPS number & address
- Be an Irish citizen or permanent resident of Ireland
- Earn a minimum taxable income of €1,000 per month
- Have a current credit/debit card and a photo ID
- Have a good credit history