A three-chamber system with Euro standard hardware groove used in windows and balcony doors made of PVC or wood. The structural depth of the frame is 60mm and 68mm for the sashes.
Wider in comparison to the PE52 system (24mm). A thermal insulator and central gaskets guarantee high thermal parameters, being economic at the same time. Thanks to the modernization of the sealing elements, there is no need for a drip. This positively influences the appearance of the structure.
The system allows the use of a wide range of hardware and eases their installation. Three-chamber Ponzio PE60 system provides great stiffness, which allows constructions of large dimensions.
EN AW-6060 according to PN-EN 573-3 T66 according to PN-EN 515 Al Mg Si 0,5 F22 according to DIN 1725 T1, DIN 17615 T1.
EPDM synthetic rubber according to DIN7863 and standard according to ISO 3302-01, E2.
Renowned companies only: Sobinco, Savio, Winkhaus etc.
Single or packet window panels with any kind of glass or opaque panels of width: 10-51mm.
Frame heat transfer (U-value) is 2,0 – 2,2 W/ m2K.
- possibility of facing windows sashes (one plane outside)
- possibility of assembling hi-tech two component EPDM gaskets
- bending profiles
- many ways of making corner connections
Powder coating with polyester according to the Qualicoat standards, any RAL colour of choice; anodised in colours: natural aluminium, olive, champagne, gold, brown – according to Qualanoad standards, lacquered for colour imitated wood.
Initial type tests according PN-EN 14351-1.
Certificate of conformity: 2nd RC class of antiburglary according to PN-EN 1627:2011.
||€1,000 - €3,000
||€1,000 - €15,000
||12/18 months (paid monthly )
||24 months (paid monthly)
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Provide proof of PPS number & address
- Be an Irish citizen or permanent resident of Ireland
- Earn a minimum taxable income of €1,000 per month
- Have a current credit/debit card and a photo ID
- Have a good credit history