A three-chamber system for windows with euro standard hardware groove used in windows and balcony doors made of PVC or wood. The depth of the frame is 68mm and the depth of leaf is 76mm.
Wider in comparison to the PE60. 32mm thermal insulator and one or two central gaskets help achieve high thermal parameters. There is no need for a drip, which enhances the appearance of the construction.
The system allows the use of a wide range of hardware and eases their installation. Three-chamber system Ponzio PE68 aids in constructions of large dimensions.
Glass of thickness 18-59mm can be applied to the system.
EN AW-6060 according to PN-EN 573-3 T66 according to PN-EN 515 Al Mg Si 0,5 F22 according to DIN 1725 T1, DIN 17615 T1.
EPDM synthetic rubber according to DIN7863 and standard according to ISO 3302-1, E2.
Renowned companies only: Sobinco, Savio, Winkhaus, etc.
Single or packet window panels with any kind of glass or opaque panels.
Frame heat transfer (U-value) is 1,5 W/m2K (basic option).
- close connection to other Ponzio systems
- possibility of facing windows sashes (one plane outside)
- possibility of using hi-tech two component EPDM gaskets with perfect thermal insulation. An aesthetic appearance and an ease of assembly
- bending profiles
- many ways of making corner connections
Powder coating with polyester on chromate undercoat according to Qualicoat standards, any RAL colour of choice; anodised in colours: natural aluminium, olive, champagne, gold, brown – according to Qualanoad standards, lacquered for colour imitated wood.
Initial type tests according to PN-EN 14351-1.
Certificate of conformity: 2nd RC class of antiburglary according to PN-EN 1627:2011, class R3 according to PN-EN 1627:2012.
||€1,000 - €3,000
||€1,000 - €15,000
||12/18 months (paid monthly )
||24 months (paid monthly)
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Provide proof of PPS number & address
- Be an Irish citizen or permanent resident of Ireland
- Earn a minimum taxable income of €1,000 per month
- Have a current credit/debit card and a photo ID
- Have a good credit history