Three-chamber system with euro standard groove used in windows and balcony doors made of PVC or wood.
Ideal for constructions with very high thermal requirements.
The structural depth of profiles for frames is 78mm and 86mm for sashes.
Thanks to multi chamber thermal breaks (42mm) and two central gaskets, it is possible to obtain high thermal insulation.
In PE78N, frame heat transfer (U-value) is 1,7 W/m2K. In the more insulated PE78N+, with closed glass chamber, the U value is 1,3 W/m2K.
The system allows the use of a wide range of hardware and eases installation.
The three-chamber profile construction of PE78N system provides great stiffness, which allows constructions of large dimensions.
EN AW-6060 according to PN-EN 573-3 T66 according to PN-EN 515 Al Mg Si 0,5 F22 according to DIN 1725 T1, DIN 17615 T1.
EPDM synthetic rubber according to DIN7863 and standard according to ISO 3302-1, E2.
Renowned companies only: Sobinco, Savio, Winkhaus, etc.
Single or packet window panels with any kind of glass or opaque panels of width: 23-61mm.
Frame heat transfer coefficient Uv=1,3 W/m2K.
- precise relation to other Ponzio systems
- possibility of facing window sashes (one plane outside)
- possibility of assembling hi-tech two component EPDM gaskets
- possibility of bending profiles
- many ways of accomplishing corner connections
Powder coating with polyester on chromate undercoater according to Qualicoat standards, any RAL colour of choice; anodised in colours: natural aluminium, olive, champagne, gold, brown – according to Qualanoad standards, lacquered for colour imitated wood.
Initial type tests according to PN-EN 14351-1 + A1.
Certificate of conformity: 2nd RC class of antiburglary according to PN-EN 1627, 3rd RC class according to PN-EN 1627.
||€1,000 - €3,000
||€1,000 - €15,000
||12/18 months (paid monthly )
||24 months (paid monthly)
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Provide proof of PPS number & address
- Be an Irish citizen or permanent resident of Ireland
- Earn a minimum taxable income of €1,000 per month
- Have a current credit/debit card and a photo ID
- Have a good credit history