A thermally insulated system designed for use in exterior building elements such as wind stoppers, shop windows, sliding front doors rated to the RMG 2.1 material group.
There are plenty of options for window and door construction. The application of a thermal insulator ensures correct drainage. The width of frames and sashes is 52 – 60mm.
||€1,000 - €3,000
||€1,000 - €15,000
||12/18 months (paid monthly )
||24 months (paid monthly)
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Provide proof of PPS number & address
- Be an Irish citizen or permanent resident of Ireland
- Earn a minimum taxable income of €1,000 per month
- Have a current credit/debit card and a photo ID
- Have a good credit history