Certified RC4 – high security doors dedicated for prison cells, detention rooms, arrests, etc. Made to measure and equipped with durable multi-point lock.
Prison doors frame and leaf plating are manufactured by cold bending method. The Door structure reinforced with U-shaped bars, and the space between the profiles filled with mineral wool. The standard door frame includes 20 mm high threshold.
Prehung on three ø22 mm welded hinges equipped with ball bearings.
The hinge side reinforced with three anti-forcing bolts.
Access cover to the central lock case from the side of the corridor as standard.
Acoustic performance and air permeability improved by bespoke EPDM seal.
Wide range of additional equipment available on request.
DC3.1 ZK doors can be used indoors, open inwards or outwards based on the requirements.
DC3.1 ZK doors can be made in versions with fire resistance EI60 and as double-leaf.
- resistance to burglary – Class C according to PN-90/B-92270
- resistance to burglary – Class 4 according to EN 1627:2006
- resistance to repeated opening and closing – Class 6 according to EN 12400: 2004
- corrosion resistance – category C3 according to EN ISO 12944-2: 2001
- water tightness – Class 3A according to EN 12208: 2001
- sound insulation – Rw = 40dB according to EN ISO 717-1: 1999
- thermal transmittance – 2.2Uv (W/m2×K) according to EN ISO10077-1: 2007
- air permeability – Class 4 according to EN 12207: 2001
- operating forces – Class 3 according to EN 12217: 2005
- mechanical strength – class 4 according to EN 1192: 2001
- multi-point central lock, class 7
- choice of 3 mm thick U-profile or L-profile steel frame with EPDM seal
- frame filled with concrete after installation (fire resistant version)
- leaf plating made of 2 mm thick steel sheet (cell side) and 1.5 mm (corridor side)
- leaf thickness – 65 mm with EPDM gasket on all four edges
- mineral wool filling with a density of 60 kg/m3
- 3 ball bearing hinges
- 3 anti-forcing bolts (hinge side)
- prison spy-hole with BR2 glass
- 2 flushed slide bar latches
- prison door hatch (optional)
- electric lock (optional)
- prison chain (optional)
- signaled opening: reed switch, lamp (optional)
- leaf weight – 48 kg/m2