Certified FB6/RC5 – bulletproof doors made to measure. Equipped with durable multi-point lock.
Door frame and leaf plating manufactured by cold bending method. The Door structure reinforced with U-bars, and the space between the profiles is protected by a bulletproof element (energy-absorbing shell) and filled with mineral wool. The standard door frame includes a 20mm high threshold.
Prehung on four ø30 mm welded hinges equipped with ball bearings.
The hinge side reinforced with three anti-forcing bolts.
Acoustic performance and air permeability improved by bespoke EPDM seal.
DC3.1/BP6 doors can be manufactured as external or internal, open inwards or outwards based on the requirements.
DC3.1/BP6 door may be glazed with a bulletproof glass of class BR6 to BR7, in different shapes and distributions.
If you require a higher grade visit: Bullet proof doors – FB7
- bullet resistance – FB6 class according to EN 1522: 2000
- resistance to burglary – Class 5 according to EN 1627: 2006
- resistance to burglary – Class C according to PN-90/B-92270
- resistance to wind load – Class 5C according to EN 12210: 2001
- corrosion resistance – category C3 according to EN ISO 12944-2: 2001
- waterproof – Class 3A according to EN 12208: 2001
- sound insulation – Rw = 40 dB according to EN ISO 717-1: 1999
- thermal transmittance – 2.2 Uv (W/m2×K) according to EN ISO10077-1: 2007
- air permeability – Class 4 according to EN 12207: 2001
- operating forces – Class 3 according to EN 12217: 2005
- mechanical strength – class 4 according to EN 1192: 2001
- choice of 3 mm thick U-profile or L-profile frame with EPDM seal, filled with concrete after installation
- multi-point central lock, security grade 7
- 2 mm thick leaf steel sheet plating
- leaf with a thickness of 65mm, EPDM gasket on all four edges
- filling: bulletproof element and mineral wool density 60kg/m3
- 4 ball bearing hinges
- 3 anti-forcing bolts (hinge side)
- additional lock (optional)
- leaf weight – 95kg/m2