Certified FB7/RC5 – bullet resistant doors made to measure. Equipped with durable multi-point lock.
Door frame and leaf plating manufactured by cold bending method. The Door structure reinforced with U-bars, and the space between the profiles is protected by a bulletproof element (energy absorbing shell) and filled with mineral wool. The standard door frame includes 20 mm high threshold.
Prehung on four ø30 mm welded hinges equipped with ball bearings.
The hinge side reinforced with three anti-forcing bolts.
Acoustic performance and air permeability improved by bespoke EPDM seal.
DC3.1/BP7 bullet resistance doors can be manufactured as external or internal, open inwards or outwards based on the requirements.
DC3.1 /BP7 doors can be glazed with bulletproof glass (class BR7), in various shapes and distributions, and made in a two-leaf version with glazed panels.
- bullet resistance – FB7 class according to EN 1522: 2000
- resistance to burglary – Class 5 according to DIN EN 1627: 2006
- choice of 3 mm thick U-profile or L-profile frame with EPDM seal, filled with concrete after installation
- multi-point central lock, security grade 7
- 2 mm thick leaf steel sheet plating
- leaf with a thickness of 68mm, EPDM gasket on all four edges
- filling: bulletproof element and mineral wool density 60kg/m3
- 4 ball bearing hinges
- 3 anti-forcing bolts (hinge side)
- additional lock (optional)
- leaf weight – 95kg/m2
||€1,000 - €3,000
||€1,000 - €15,000
||12/18 months (paid monthly )
||24 months (paid monthly)
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Provide proof of PPS number & address
- Be an Irish citizen or permanent resident of Ireland
- Earn a minimum taxable income of €1,000 per month
- Have a current credit/debit card and a photo ID
- Have a good credit history