Certified steel doors RC4 – high security doors made to measure. Equipped with durable multi-point lock.
Door frame and leaf plating manufactured by cold bending method. The Door structure reinforced with U-shaped bars, and the space between the profiles filled with mineral wool. The standard door frame includes 20 mm high threshold.
Prehung on three ø22 mm welded hinges equipped with ball bearings.
The hinge side reinforced with three anti-forcing bolts.
Acoustic performance and air permeability improved by bespoke EPDM seal.
DC3.1 anti-burglary doors can be manufactured as external or internal, open inwards or outwards based on the requirements.
- resistance to burglary – class RC4 according to EN 1627: 2012
- wind load resistance – class 5C according to EN 12210: 2001
- corrosion resistance – C3 category according to EN ISO 12944-2: 2001
- water tightness – class 3A according to EN 12208: 2001
- sound insulation – Rw = 40 dB according to EN ISO 717-1: 2013-08
- thermal permeability – 1.3 Uv (W/m2×K) according to EN ISO10077-1: 2007
- air permeability – class 4 according to EN 12207: 2001
- operational forces – class 3 according to EN 12217: 2005
- mechanical strength – class 4 according to EN 1192: 2001
- multi-point central lock, class 7
- choice of 3 mm thick U-profile or L-profile frame with EPDM seal
- 1,5 mm thick leaf steel sheet plating
- door leaf 65 mm thick with EPDM seal on all four edges
- mineral wool filling of density 60 kg/m3
- 3 ball bearing hinges
- 3 anti-forcing bolts (hinge side)
- panic bar (optional)
- additional lock (optional)
- door leaf weight – 40 kg/m2
||€1,000 - €3,000
||€1,000 - €15,000
||12/18 months (paid monthly )
||24 months (paid monthly)
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Provide proof of PPS number & address
- Be an Irish citizen or permanent resident of Ireland
- Earn a minimum taxable income of €1,000 per month
- Have a current credit/debit card and a photo ID
- Have a good credit history