Certified RC4 Louvre doors – high security doors made to measure. Equipped with durable multi-point lock.
Designated for rooms in which high security and effective ventilation is required (mainly in M&E industry). Made in the form of fixed blinds or as a crease, starting from small areas in the upper or lower part of the leaf to full-surface ones.
Door frame and leaf plating manufactured by cold bending method. The Door structure reinforced with U-shaped bars, and the space between the profiles filled with mineral wool where necessary. The standard frame includes 20 mm high threshold.
Prehung on three ø22 mm welded hinges equipped with ball bearings.
The hinge side reinforced with three anti-forcing bolts.
- resistance to burglary – class RC4 according to EN 1627: 2012
- corrosion resistance – C3 category according to EN ISO 12944-2: 2001
- operational forces – class 3 according to EN 12217: 2005
- mechanical strength – class 4 according to EN 1192: 2001
- multi-point central lock, class 7
- choice of 3 mm thick U-profile or L-profile frame with EPDM seal
- 1,5 mm thick leaf steel sheet plating
- leaf 67 mm thick with EPDM seal on all four edges
- mineral wool filling of density 60kg/m3
- 3 ball bearing hinges
- 3 anti-forcing bolts (hinge side)
- additional lock (optional)
- door leaf weight – 40kg/m2