Certified RC4 – office security door made to measure. Equipped with durable multi-point lock.
Door frame and leaf plating manufactured by cold bending method. The Door structure reinforced with U-shaped bars, and the space between the profiles filled with mineral wool. The standard door frame includes 20 mm high threshold.
Prehung on three ø22 mm welded hinges equipped with ball bearings.
The hinge side reinforced with three anti-forcing bolts.
Acoustic performance and air permeability improved by bespoke EPDM seal.
DC3.1 KT-M door can be manufactured as internal, open inwards or outwards based on the requirements.
DC3.1 KT-M door can be made available with fire resistance EI60 as well as double doors. They are equipped with a standard lock.
- resistance to burglary – Class C according to PN-90/B-92270
- resistance to burglary – Class 4 according to EN 1627:2006
- resistance to repeated opening and closing – Class 6 according to EN 12400: 2004
- resistance to wind load – Class 5C according to EN 12210: 2001
- corrosion resistance – category C3 according to EN ISO 12944-2: 2001
- waterproof – Class 3A according to EN 12208: 2001
- sound insulation – Rw = 40 dB according to EN ISO 717-1: 1999
- thermal transmittance – 2.2 Uv (W/m2×K) according to EN ISO10077-1: 2007
- air permeability – Class 4 according to EN 12207: 2001
- operating forces – Class 3 according to EN 12217: 2005
- mechanical strength – class 4 according to EN 1192: 2001
- choice of 3 mm thick U-profile or L-profile frame with EPDM seal
- frame filled with concrete after installation (fire resistant version)
- leaf coating of steel sheet with a thickness of 1.5mm – 2mm (depending on the classification of the room),
- leaf thickness 65 mm with EPDM seal on all four edges
- mineral wool filling with a density of 60kg/m3
- 3 ball bearing hinges
- 3 anti-forcing bolts (hinge side)
- multi-point central lock, security grade 7
- additional combination lock
- sealing elements
- leaf weight – 40 to 45kg/m2
||€1,000 - €3,000
||€1,000 - €15,000
||12/18 months (paid monthly )
||24 months (paid monthly)
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Provide proof of PPS number & address
- Be an Irish citizen or permanent resident of Ireland
- Earn a minimum taxable income of €1,000 per month
- Have a current credit/debit card and a photo ID
- Have a good credit history