Certified EI60 – fire rated and RC4 – high security doors made to measure. Steel fire doors are equipped with durable multi-point lock.
Door frame and leaf plating manufactured by cold bending method. The Door structure reinforced with U-shaped bars, and the space between the profiles filled with mineral wool. The standard door frame includes 20 mm high threshold.
Fire resistance achieved thanks to the use of a specific plasterboard inserts and an intumescent seal on the leaf perimeter.
Steel fire doors are prehung on four ø22 mm welded hinges equipped with ball bearings.
The hinge side reinforced with three anti-forcing bolts.
Acoustic performance and air permeability improved by bespoke EPDM seal.
Our steel fire doors can be manufactured as external or internal, open inwards or outwards based on the requirements.
Download: Data Sheet
- fire resistance – EI60 according to EN 16034: 2014
- resistance to burglary – class RC4 according to EN 1627: 2011
- resistance to multiple closing and opening – class 6 according to EN 12400: 2004
- wind load resistance – class 5C according to EN 12210: 2001
- corrosion resistance – C3 category according to EN ISO 12944-2: 2001
- water tightness – class 3A according to EN 12208: 2001
- sound insulation – Rw = 47 dB according to EN ISO 717-1: 1999
- thermal permeability – 2.5 Uv (W/m2×K) according to EN ISO10077-1: 2007
- air permeability – class 4 according to EN 12207: 2001
- operational forces – class 2 according to EN 12217: 2005
- mechanical strength – class 4 according to EN 1192: 2001
- 3 mm thick U-profile or L- profile frame with EPDM gasket on three edges, filled with concrete after installation
- 1,5 mm thick leaf steel sheet plating
- door leaf 67 mm thick
- EPDM and an intumescent seal on all four edges
- door leaf filling – mineral wool of density 100 kg/m3 and plaster board
- 4 ball bearing hinges
- 3 anti-forcing bolts (hinge side)
- multi-point central lock, security grade 7
- door closer
- panic bar (optional)
- additional lock (optional)
- electric strike or magnetic door lock (optional)
- door leaf weight – 48 kg/m2
||€1,000 - €3,000
||€1,000 - €15,000
||12/18 months (paid monthly )
||24 months (paid monthly)
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Provide proof of PPS number & address
- Be an Irish citizen or permanent resident of Ireland
- Earn a minimum taxable income of €1,000 per month
- Have a current credit/debit card and a photo ID
- Have a good credit history