Certified RC4 strongroom doors are made to measure dedicated for firearms storage, strongrooms and vaults. Equipped with Multi-point electronic time lock with the delay function. Strongroom doors meet the protection and storage requirements for weapons and ammunition, according to legal regulation S.I. No. 646 of 2017.
A fully programmable electronic lock may be operated with a tag reader, keypad, radio control or mechanical key.
The door leaves are made of 2 mm steel sheets with an additional layer of 3 mm from the outside giving 5 mm steel protection layer in total.
Door frame and leaf plating manufactured by cold bending method. The Door structure is reinforced with U-shaped bars, and the space between the profiles is filled with mineral wool. The standard door frame includes 20 mm high threshold.
Prehung on three ø22 mm welded hinges equipped with ball bearings.
Hinge side reinforced with three anti-forcing bolts.
Acoustic performance and air permeability improved by bespoke EPDM seal.
Fire resistance is optional.
- resistance to burglary – Class 4 according to EN 1627:2012
- resistance to repeated opening and closing – Class 6 according to EN 12400: 2004
- resistance to wind load – Class 5C according to EN 12210: 2001
- corrosion resistance – category C3 according to EN ISO 12944-2: 2001
- waterproof – Class 3A according to EN 12208: 2001
- sound insulation – Rw = 40 dB according to EN ISO 717-1: 1999
- thermal transmittance – 2.2 Uv (W/m2×K) according to EN ISO10077-1: 2007
- air permeability – Class 4 according to EN 12207: 2001
- operating forces – Class 3 according to EN 12217: 2005
- mechanical strength – class 4 according to EN 1192: 2001
- electric multi-point central lock, security grade 7
- choice of 3 mm thick U-profile or L-profile frame with EPDM seal
- leaf thickness of 60 mm with EPDM gasket on all four sides
- 2 mm thick leaf steel sheet plating
- additional 3 mm steel sheets
- mineral wool filling with a density of 60 kg/m3
- three ø22 mm welded hinges equipped with ball bearings
- 3 anti-forcing bolts (hinge side)
- leaf weight – 58 kg/m2
||€1,000 - €3,000
||€1,000 - €15,000
||12/18 months (paid monthly )
||24 months (paid monthly)
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Provide proof of PPS number & address
- Be an Irish citizen or permanent resident of Ireland
- Earn a minimum taxable income of €1,000 per month
- Have a current credit/debit card and a photo ID
- Have a good credit history