Certified RC2 – security doors made to measure. Equipped with durable single-point lock.
Door frame and leaf plating manufactured by cold bending method. The Door structure reinforced with U-shaped bars, and the space between the profiles filled with mineral wool. The standard door frame includes 20 mm high threshold.
Prehung on two ø22 mm hinges equipped with ball bearings.
The hinge side reinforced with three anti-forcing bolts.
Acoustic performance and air permeability improved by bespoke EPDM seal.
DL1.1 security doors can be manufactured as external or internal, open inwards or outwards based on the requirements.
- resistance to burglary – class RC2 according to EN 1627: 2012
- wind load resistance – class C2 according to EN 12210: 2001
- corrosion resistance – C3 category according to EN ISO 12944-2: 2001
- water tightness – class 3B according to EN 12208: 2001
- sound insulation – Rw = 35 dB according to EN ISO 717-1: 2013-08
- thermal permeability – 1.4 Uv (W/m2×K) according to EN ISO10077-1: 2007
- air permeability – class 2 according to EN 12207: 2001
- operational forces – class 3 according to EN 12217: 2005
- mechanical strength – class 2 according to EN 1192: 2001
• choice of 2 mm thick U-profile or L-profile frame with EPDM seal
• 1,5 mm thick leaf steel sheet plating
• leaf 65 mm thick with EPDM seal on all four edges
• mineral wool filling of density 60 kg/m3
• single-point lock
• 2 ball bearing hinges
• 3 anti forcing bolts (hinge side)
• panic bar (optional)
• additional lock (optional)
• door leaf weight – 30 kg/m2